- Proactively gather and analyse market intelligence and research, and recommend for an appropriate actions as necessary for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
- Identify business opportunities by finding prospective customers by evaluating their potential with respect to company’s services. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Responsible for securing new clients, maintaining, and developing existing clients if assigned.
- Achieve set individual revenue or gross profit targets and contribute positively to the overall revenue target of the company.
- Identify potential clients and generate revenue from a set minimum number of new leads per month.
- Coordinate for accounts receivables with Finance team and follow up with clients for their timely payments.
- Rigorous follow–up on quotations and close business, if lost revert with feedback/reasons for discussion.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction with all clients through proper follow up and timely response
- Maintain up-to-date products and services knowledge and the latest global trends and technological advancements for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
- Plan, develop and implement the daily operations and establish effective measures for the critical and long-term activities within the area(s) of responsibility in line with approved targets, standards and government guidelines.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of planned operations and recommend corrective measures for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
- Effectively partake in the Development and implementation of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that effectively monitor performance against targets within area(s) of responsibility.
- Partake in the compilation of the annual budget for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility in support of the business plan, other operational activities, and statutory requirements.
- Create a positive and supportive work environment that encourages performance excellence, and establishes result-oriented teams with common purpose, goals, and shared-values within the area(s) of responsibility.
· Perform data analysis and prepare timely and accurate departmental reports within the area(s) of responsibility.
- Ensure that the data, information, documentations and reports for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility are kept updated and archived physically and electronically in line with the approved policy.
· Ensure adherence to government regulations and relevant statutory requirements.
- Effectively liaise with relevant parties to assure the timely and optimal execution of the planned activities at the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
- Observe ISO Management System Standards for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
- Observe QHSSE Best-Practice guidelines and/or approved applicable policies and procedures for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
- Effectively participate in events and exhibitions to expand the company’s network and maintain professional relationships with existing and potential clients in line with the corporate identity and brand image for the area(s) within the scope of responsibility.
- Perform any relevant additional duties and responsibilities as directed by the immediate superior(s).
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Marine Transport Services; Maritime & Marine Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 47
The post Sales Executive at Al Masseya Shipping Agency (QIG Marine Services) at Qatari Investors Group – Doha appeared first on free job.