Sell Heavy Equipment in order to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction index.
• Receive customers on sales floor, and determine make, type, quality and specifications of heavy equipment desired.
• Explain features of the heavy vehicles in showroom and demonstrate operation of vehicles by conducting road test.
• Maintain prospective customer database and develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts and attend to and resolve customer complaints.
• Document and report customers’ feedback to management and prepare and submit sales reports.
• Implement marketing/sales plan as per the sales targets.
• Ensure continuous availability of products to meet customer demand by coordinating with sales support and inventory staff.
• Arrange display of products in the showroom to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
• Create key accounts and tap potential customers from oil sector/ministries for business development.
• Coordinate with and communicate to the Principals on the technical aspects of the products.
• Participate in the product promotion campaigns.
• Prepare customer itinerary for the visits of representatives as and when required.
• Prepare and submit daily/weekly reports to Manager HE Sales.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
Primary: Bachelor degree or equivalent with 3 years of experience.
Alternate: Diploma in Automobile/Electrical/ Mechanical or equivalent with 5 years of experience.
Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location