The ACS – Financials Functional engineer, will work as functional consultant on Oracle application in the Financials track. The candidate should have a solid understanding of basic business concepts and practices in the financials area. An implementation experience in complex to medium complexity environment is required. He or She should be able to operate independently to provide quality work products, and perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment.
• Works with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business processes
• Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
• Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhanced processes, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
• Develops test plans, procedures and runs the tests accordingly
• Support Oracle Financials products and services in line with the contractual agreement
• Works with support to resolve customers SRs.
• Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users
• Work closely with the technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
• Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
• Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle’s current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified Financials area.
• At least 5-7 years in Oracle EBS Financials implementation experiences
• Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Financials modules (General Ledger, Treasury, Cash Management, Payables, Receivables, Advanced Collections, Internet Expenses, Fixed Assets, eBusiness Tax)
• Strong functional knowledge of the Projects Accounting tracks (Project Foundation, Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Management)
• Knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL is an asset
• Good exposure to various phases of project implementation cycle
• Strong English written/verbal communications
• Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
• Willing to travel to customer sites on a regular basis.
• Experience in working as part of Global/ Matrixed/ Remote teams.
• Self-driven, ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Excellent Analytical skills.
• Willing to work in shifts & weekends as required.
• Willing to travel in the region (MEA) and work out of client locations.
• Willing to provide on-call support on a 24/7 basis when needed.
• 6 years+ of overall experience in relevant functional roles.
• Travel : Yes, 50+ % of the Time
• Job Type : Regular Employee Hire
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.