We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Architect to join our award-winning team based in Kuwait. This position is responsible for overseeing the entire design process or assisting as a technical expert on a specialized design. It is expected that the position will work on several concurrent projects and has extensive experience in all areas of architectural design
We envisage success in this role to include;
– Coordinating construction document preparation with supervision by Project Manager or Project Architect which includes analyzing building/zoning code, outlining document and specifications, review compliance with design intent and use of materials and coordination with specification, promote adherence to office standards and procedures, conduct research and create details, and continually review compliance with the design intent, use of materials and coordination with specification.
– Setting up Architecture Drawings for production in BIM Environment.
– Providing solutions to resolve complex design issues that are technical in nature.
– Good understanding on how to delegate work and how to assist in planning the work load to meet deadlines.
– Confident personality and strong interpersonal skills for building relationship with Clients and other stakeholders.
– Advising the design team on technical issues influencing design, coordinate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers and regulatory agencies.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years’ work experience partnered with a Bachelor of Architecture.
– International project experience will be highly regarded.
– BIM competency partnered with an excellent understanding of all technical aspects, code requirements, high familiarity with specifications, NBS/CSI format and international standards is required.
– Bilingual communication skills in both English and Arabic are essential and interest from Kuwaiti Nationals will be warmly received.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.