My Role as Siting Team Member is to enjoy a fast-paced environment ensuring that all the caravan sitings are executed in the safest, most effective and efficient way possible.
I will be responsible for ensuring the safety of the movement and siting of caravans as per the company siting policy.
I will be outside in all weather’s ensuring our owners, hire fleet and showground caravans are sited and presented to the highest standards.
There may be occasional times in the year when caravans sitings do not take up my full working week and I need to migrate over to the maintenance or grounds department temporarily.
My main tasks and duties will include:
- Ensuring the safety of the siting operation at all times
- Being part of a siting team
- Moving caravans around the site
- Jacking and levelling caravans on their pitches
- Fitting steps and verandas
- Connection of plumbing ancillaries to the underside of caravans
- Driving heavy plant equipment such as tractors and telehandlers
- Role model effective behaviours and our mission statement and values at all times.
With my team I will:
- Communicate effectively to all team members.
- Enjoy a fast paced, high pressure role in a synergised empowered working environment.
The Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.