Jnanabhumi SKU results: The Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU), also known as SK University, has declared its 2nd semester degree results today on January 12, 2021 for the examinations held in October 2020. SKU 2nd sem degree results 2020 declared today are for regular as well as supplementary examinations and the details of revaluation process for the declared results have also been notified. Students should note that the SKU results have been published on Jnanabhumi portal “jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in”.
The Sri Krishnadevaraya University, known as SKU or SK University, located in Anantpur, Andhra Pradesh, is a public university holding affiliation to degree colleges in the region. The university is responsible for conducting semester-end examinations and announcing results through a centralised system online.
SKU Results News
The Sri Krishnadevaraya University has not uploaded SKU degree results 2020 on its official website www.skuniversity.ac.in, instead on Andhra Pradesh government’s Jnanabhumi results portal “https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/”
Following notifications related to SKU degree results 2020 have been updated today on January 12, 2021, at Jnanabhumi results portal:
- Degree 2nd semester regular/supplementary results- check here
- Registration for revaluation & know your registration details- check here
- 4th sem degree results 2020.
Direct link for degree 2nd sem results- https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/SK_Results_Degree_FirstYrSecondSem.edu
How to check Jnanabhumi results:
- Go to the Jnanabhumi results portal “jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in”
- Click on the notification titled “UG 1st year 2nd sem results Oct 2020” under Sri Krishnadevaraya University section on the homepage of the website
- On the new page, enter your hall ticket number and and click on ‘Get Data’
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
The SK University degree results are also made available at APCFSS website as well as on Manabadi website. But so far, Manabadi has not updated SKU Degree result 2020 of 2nd or 4th semester. Jnanabhumi portal is the only site where the students can access their results.
More degree results here.