- · Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- · Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- · Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- · Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- · Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- · Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- · Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- · Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- · Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- · Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- · Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- · Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- · Performing other duties when needed.
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Textile & Apparel Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|