Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Software Engineers at PwC work on solutions that are built to scale to a large user base across different industries. We are looking for engineers who can deal with challenging problems that require code and can stand up to the scale of our clients’ needs.
We are working with different cutting-edge technologies in mobile and web. Our software solutions cater to the needs of thousands of users. We are passionate about solving problems using clean, optimized and reusable code.
On mobile and web, we are responsible for the entire software development life cycle, from implementing the UI and writing code, to deployment and maintenance. We make sure that everything we produce meets high standards and will delight our clients.
What you’ll do:
– Fully understand and analyse the project requirements
– Brainstorm and evaluate ideas collaboratively with a team
– Understand and implement technology-specific best practices
– Create solid and robust code that adheres to high standards and best practices
– Take responsibility of your code, including testing and commenting it
– Learn, learn and learn some more about new technologies
– Full-stack web development, Node.js is a plus.
– Strong problem solving skills
– Ability to analyse and evaluate different approaches to a solution
– Develops quality and robust code with respect to strict deadlines.
– Adaptive to changing Business & Technology needs
– Can work in a collaborative manner in a complex and dynamic environment, while interfacing with cross-functional teams.
– Ability to quickly grasp new technologies.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.