Season your career as a Chef in Yellowstone National Park! Join the Food & Beverage team!
Yellowstone National Park Lodges operates 31 restaurants within the park that range from fast-casual to fine dining. Approximately 2 million meals are served in Yellowstone every summer! Our parent company, Xanterra Travel Collection, strives to use local and/or organic ingredients whenever possible for both guest and employee meals. More than 58% of Yellowstone’s food purchases come from sustainable sources. Learn more about the Food & Beverage department.
- Position Type: Seasonal (April-October 2021)
- Start Date: April 2021
- Schedule: Varies – 40+ hours per week
- Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park
What We Provide
- Simple living in the world’s first National Park with low-cost housing (dormitory style), meals (cafeteria style), and Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- A low-cost bimonthly deduction covers three meals a day, your dorm room, and all associated utilities (including limited Wi-Fi) and the use of in-house laundry facilities.
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, biking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, educational programs, film series, sports competitions, and more!)
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
PLEASE NOTE: As we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt appropriate sanitization measures and are carefully following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment for both employees and guests.
See Yourself Here
Connect with Us!
Chefs & Sous Chefs
- Develop, train, and mentor back of the house (BOH) managers and employees to support the goal of providing the highest possible culinary experience for our guests
- At least 3 years in Back of the House management
- Able to operate at a high volume in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure back of the house operations are run smoothly
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time