- At least 2 years of professional experience in the editorial, digital field.
- Experience in government projects in Qatar or GCC is a plus.
- Technical documentation writing and maintenance.
- Business Process evaluation and design.
- Understanding of Industry Standards such as ITIL.
- Proven experience writing technical documents
- Educated to graduate level
- Advanced level user of MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Bilingual (Arabic and English).
- Review current documentation considering Business Processes, current Industry Standards (ITIL, etc.) and best practice
- Highlight gaps and agree next steps/timings to document all Business Processes.
- Agree format and structure for all Business Process Documentation.
- Assist in the revision and/or creation of documentation, ensuring all Business Processes are documented in the same format/structure, presented in an easily digestible format and are readily available to all users.
- Break down complex technical products into easy-to-understand guides that help the end-user understand how to use the products and services.
- Obtaining product samples, document design, and technical content writing.
- Testing and review of the technical communication.
- Study product samples and talk with service/ product designers and developers.
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material. Standardize content across platforms and media
- Collaborates with translators as necessary to convert/ process writing into the Arabic language.
- Creates, revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions, as necessary as paper-based and digital operating instructions.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Call Centers & Customer Care Outsourcing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|