* Review and study bid documents in order to verify the availability of sufficient information.
* Review BOQ, tender drawings, specifications and general conditions which have to be verified all together.
* Quantities takes off against available drawings.
* Coordinating in preparing initial design drawings (if any)
* Preparing method statements for executions of BOQ items (if required)
* Preparing initial time schedules and cash flows taking into considerations the bid requirements.
* Coordinates with suppliers for market prices of materials and subcontractors and equipment’s based upon previous executed projects and recent available information’s, try to get the best committed prices from suitable sources.
* Cost breakdowns for BOQ items regarding direct and indirect costs.
* Prepares the final proposals with special commercial and technical items and clarifications.
* Coordinates in preparing company profiles and pre qualifications to be submitted to any new clients.
* Follows up with clients developer during bid evaluations stage.
* Bachelor of science in Electrical Engineering
* Bachelor of science in Mechanical Engineering
* Bachelor of science in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of five (5) years in the tendering and procurement fields and two (2) years in design is added an advantage
* Computer literate, Microsoft Office, knowledgeable in different applications is added an advantage
* Communications skills oriented
* Flexible in the time of conflicting priorities.
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of achieving successful performance.
Sasel Saudi LLC. was founded in 2013 in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by Sasel Co. Inc. (Turkey) and Faisal Electro-Mechanical Co. Ltd. (KSA). “Our main activities, in the field of electromechanical services range, from design to the operation and maintenance stage of the related work.”