In this critical role, the Renewals Transformation Change Management lead defines and is responsible for the business change strategy and transformation initiatives that accelerates success of the Renewals organization. This will be measured by increased adoption of Renewals Programs and implementation of a change management framework that optimally manages the roll-out of both short and long term initiatives.
– You will perform as trusted advisor with a 360 view of the business, build and maintain deep partner connections and act with the impact to the Renewals community in mind.
– You have strong experience employing standard methodologies to help launch, implement and drive adoption of field facing programs and changes.
– You build strategic change plans to accelerate renewals transformation globally to help pave the road to building an outstanding renewals organization.
Who You’ll Work With
– This role resides in CX Strategy, Partner and Operations organization which enables Cisco’s fastest growing teams to deliver profitable growth throughout the customer life cycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an efficient experience from Cisco solutions.
– You will drive deep cross-functional engagement across Renewals, CX, Sales, Partners, Data & Insights, Finance and Operations to prioritize and build change management plans for key business initiatives from impact assessments through adoption.
– You’ll also partner closely with the leadership team to represent the team’s vision and strategy, as well as with the Renewals Operations team to ensure tight alignment and local adoption
– Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development or business-related field is required.
– Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Administration or a related discipline preferred.
– Seven or more years of relevant professional-level change management, organization development or business transformation experience required.
– 20 years of experience.
– Must have experience with top international Consultancy Companies.
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering