Job DescriptionMain Job Purpose:Provide flight tickets, accommodation, transportation, and international visa for Nahdi’s employees and guests in line with Nahdi’s set policies. Organize Nahdi’s events inside and outside KSA to ensure the efficiency of the events and to satisfy Nahdi’s customers (employees and guests). Accountabilities:
- Approve the tickets’ issuance and hotel reservations through the review of the approved requests to issue the tickets with the best prices and to ensure alignment with Nahdi’s policy.
- Control the travel and events process for Nahdi employees through following up on accommodation, reviewing the related documents, resolving employees’ complaints, ensuring the issuance of the ticket….etc. to ensure compliance with the set travel and events policy.
- Review the documents issued by the Support Services Officer related to the Purchase Form from the contract, Purchase Requests (PRs), Purchase Orders (POs), and invoices to ensure the accuracy of the Purchase Form.
- Communicate with the travel agencies and embassies through scheduling appointments, documents preparation….etc. to issue international visas to Nahdi’s employees.
- Participate in the development of the satisfaction survey to ensure employees’ satisfaction with the provided services and act accordingly on the results.
- Issue periodic reports including the travel and events activities to analyze the services’ performance and effectiveness.
- Manage the car rental and lease operations for Nahdi’s employees and guests through managing the relationship with the car rental agencies to ensure the quality of the service provided to Nahdi’s employees.
- Approve the travel expenses of Nahdi’s employees through the review of the approved documents to ensure the alignment with Nahdi’s policy.
- Analyze the travel and events offers received from the vendors based on the quality and cost of the services to recommend the best offer.
- Attain and Review Corporate Deals with the Travel & Events Agencies to ensure efficient use of the budget while providing Nahdi Employees proper services.
- Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Position Relationship with Other Parties:Internal Relationships: External Relationships:
- Travel agencies
- Indoors: 70%
- Outdoors: 30%
- Working Days: 5 Working Days
- Days off: 2 Days Off
- Working Hours: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (1-hour break)
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma