West Bengal ITI 2021 Applcation Form can be filled till 18th June 2021. WB ITI admission procedure is organized by the West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT). Admission procedure is organised one time every year to offer admission in various engineering and non- engineering trades. Admission will be offered in trade group of E and M. Admission will be offered based on merit list. Any separate entrance examination is not conducted by the authority. Candidates can read this article to know all details related to West Bengal ITI application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, dates, eligibility etc.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Application Form – Application Till 18th June
West Bengal ITI 2021 Application Form can be filled till 18th June 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check details related to West Bengal ITI 2021 registration in the given section:
- Application form for West Bengal ITI 2021 has been released on 3rd May 2021.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form through online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided by the authority.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form including educational, address, category, date of birth etc.
- Application process is based on various steps i.e. registration, filling of online applications, document uploads, fee payment etc.
- Fill correct details in the application form to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Correction facility may or may not be provided by the authority so fill details carefully.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form till 18th June 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking/ E-wallet.
- Fee is non-refunded under any circumstances.
- Application fee is 200/- for male and Rs. 100/- for female candidates.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the West Bengal ITI eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Only Indian national candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must have domicile of west Bengal state.
- Qualifications: For E group trades candidates must have passed 8th class from any recognised board.
- To apply for M group trades candidates must have passed Madhyamik (10th) class examination from any recognised board.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 17 years as on 1st August 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 8th or 10th class will also be eligible to apply.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check West Bengal ITI 2021 application dates:
|Starting of online application form along with payment confirmation slip||3rd May 2021|
|Last date to submit application form at the nearest ITIs||18th June 2021|
|Publication of final merit list||1st week of August 2021|
How to Apply for West Bengal ITI 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure to fill West Bengal ITI 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is given above).
- Click on the registration link.
- Read all the given instructions and enter your basic details i.e. name, email address, mobile number etc.
- Now click on the login button and enter your login credentials i.e. application number/ date of birth and password.
- Fill application form carefully including details i.e. name, parent’s name, address, date of birth, category etc.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button and then proceed to upload documents.
- Now upload your scanned documents i.e. photograph and signature in the application form.
- Documents size should be in jpg/ jpeg format.
- After uploading the documents click on the ‘payment’ button.
- Pay the application fee through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submission of the application form.
- Now submit the application form.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Candidates can check details about West Bengal ITI 2021 application form in the above article. We have provided all details about application form, fee, dates, eligibility etc. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Fill details carefully in the application form to avoid rejection of it.
If you have any other query about West Bengal ITI 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.