XAT Eligibility Criteria 2022- XLRI Jamshedpur will release the eligibility criteria of XAT 2022 in the month of September 2021. XAT 2022 eligibility criteria comprises of education qualification, age limit, nationality and qualifying examination required to take the XAT 2022. Candidates who want to Xavier aptitude test must satisfy all XAT eligibility criteria 2022. There is no minimum or a maximum age limit to apply for the examination. Candidates must read the XAT exam eligibility before submitting the XAT 2022 application form
XAT 2022 is one of the most awaited management entrance exams conducted at a national level by the . This exam is a means to screen the potential candidates for the management courses offered by the Institute. XAT is not only conducted in various cities across the country but also has examination centres abroad in places like Dubai and Kathmandu. One of the key aspects of taking the XAT 2022 is to qualify by the standards set under the XAT eligibility criteria. Below, we have mentioned the XAT eligibility 2022 here for the convenience of the applicants. –
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2022- Check Details Below
Candidates must go through the list of XAT exam eligibility, issued by the Institute to ensure successful application for the exam. We will tell you what you need to know before you attempt to apply for this XAT exam 2022.
- The candidate must be a graduate of any discipline. It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in a course duration of a minimum of three years from a recognized college or University.
- Aspirants in the final year of their undergraduate course are also available to apply for the same provided the course duration is a minimum of three years. The necessary documents and the mark sheet in concern will be required during the time of admission.
- The institute is open to foreign students with various examination centres abroad and so NRIs and Foreign candidates are eligible to apply for the XAT 2022. They will be required to show their GMAT scores for further initiation in the selection procedure (not applicable for candidates from Dubai and Nepal).
- There no strict rule regarding the minimum percentage of marks required to apply for the exam as candidates who have scored below 50% are also eligible to take the XAT 2022.
- XAT Age Limit– There is no minimum or a maximum age limit to apply for the examination.
XLRI 2022 Eligibility Criteria (Program-wise)
XAT Eligibility Criteria
General Management Programme
Human Resource Management and Business Management
XAT 2022 Eligibility FAQs
Ques- I have less than 50% in graduation, am I eligible to apply for XLRI?
Ans- Yes, you are eligible to apply for XLRI.
Ques- 2- I am in the final year of my graduation, am I eligible to register for XLRI?
Ans- Yes, you are eligible for admission to XLRI. However, you have completed the final year examination till June 2021.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on XAT Eligibility Criteria 2022..!!