About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
– Hire, manage and develop a team or around 330 employees as sale agents and information agents.
– Supervise and performance the teams against organizational, departmental, station and individual objectives
– Meet customer experience KPIs in stations and sales KPIs
– Provide excellent customer satisfaction by operating services as per Company policy;
– Participate into the testing and commissioning of station equipment. Develop and attend tests to ensure station equipment meet customer service requirements
– Continuously improve customer service experience through innovative thinking and engaged employees
– Comply with the rule book and all relevant safety procedures and processes and enforce them to all relevant in-house staff or subcontractors,
– Review, contribute to and have a full understanding of all safety critical procedures
– In emergency situations such as signaling failures the zone manager may be required to manually operate trains to a safe place where the train can be withdrawn from service
– Cash handling related to ticket sales
– Promote a positive Safety culture within the workplace and attend any Safety related meetings/briefings as required within the Job role.
– Comply with the requirements of the Company Safety Policy and Safety
– In conjunction with the HSE&CSR Manager, ensure that all accidents and ‘near
misses’ are properly recorded, reported and investigated to determine the
– Submission of Hazard observations in accordance with Hazard observation reporting guidelines
– Ensure that all potential risks that may come from performed activities are identified and mitigated and ensure that employees, contractors and visitors are aware of safety procedures and any relevant legislation.
– Consider the safety of other persons who may be affected by their acts or missions
– Be mindful that Safety, Security and Environmental is everyone’s responsibility and as such ALL staff members are accountable for reporting and intervening in Safety, Security and Environmental violations.
– Cash handling related to ticket sales
– Highly motivated to deliver a world class service
– Proven ability to achieve sustainable results and take hands-on approach
– Understanding of trends and developments within the Customer Service Industry (latest technology, applications)
– Experience of leading and managing teams effectively
– Ability to think strategically, motivate and lead teams
– Demonstrate a passion for employee engagement and the customer experience
– Demonstrate the ability to set standards to meet the customers’ expectations
– Strong people facing and communication skills
– Highly motivated team player with sound organisational and leadership skills
– Structured mind-set and action oriented person
– A thorough understanding of station and train operations and associated activities;
– An experience of 5 to 10 years in a customer service and sale environment
Benefits & how to apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package. If your qualifications, experience and skills fit our requirements, please click on the “Apply” button above and we will review your application.
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.